Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday, Bloody Sunday



Welcome to Sunday, my semi day off... Elden is at his daddy's today until 7:30.... i was aching for a break, needed some mommy time. I love my boy, and he loves me... a lot... like has to be doing everything mommy is doing no mater what it is, this includes going potty GAAAAAH

But on my day off, i became ambitious, partly because my friend is this great healthy body builder, which i am so not, and she lent me her clean eating book, so yeah i read it and pretty much thought, impossible, not gonna happen, but im just gonna implement a few clean things in it from the recipies i like... so today i roasted zuchini! yum! i basically just ate the equivalent to 3 zuchs... they are so good this way! love love love.... im also gonna make a low fat almost Tziki (spelling? anyone?) like dip out of some of them... now i just gotta get my ass back to the gym...

This lovely cutie up there stole my pig! he came to bed last night cuddling it, and saying mommy piggy is my favorite, i love him! I've had this piggy for a few years now, he was originally bought for an ex boyfriend of mine and we collected them over the years, but piggy was the first and now my son has adopted him.... i think its sooooooo cute, had to take pictures.... so this is them watching tv... :)

No comments: