Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bah!



Wow, i so don't have the initiative to learn how to do this, how to put a picture in my Header... blah.... maybe ill beg someone to do it for me....



See, even the picture is sideways! haha... Well today was a boring saturday, I did a few page elements for a swap, finally touching my supplies felt great, and not i just have to make MORE room to do at least a few layouts tomorow...

Elden is still not poopy trained, but hey, the kid pees great... Im told this is normal, but considerably frustrating....

This is him tearing me away from my scrapping, he came in screaming "mommy mommy a kite!" uh huh... ok El, its like -30 degrees out... but, low and behold there was a huge red kite flying across the street!... Love you buddy, you always find the exciting in the dull...

No comments: