Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Best Day EVER

Elden went potty TWICE, by potty i mean poopy and all by himself, i am so frigen proud, i love my booooy!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday the 20th was my husbands birthday, unfortunatly he had to spend it in NH without me.... i miss him so much when hes gone, i wish this immigration stuff was easier...

we went to boston pizza tomight fordiner and out of nowhere, Elden starting saying "boobies" really loud and grabbing my boobs in the restaurant, now given, im mostly pading anyways it was still rather embarrasing! where does he get this stuff! and since i laughed, it egged him on and he wouldnt stop.. ahhhh the joys....

im sore from the gym but i have to go back... im determined to be hot again damnit! and i hate wrting on this laptop cause im always hitting the wrong keys grrrr and my real computers monitor is flaking out on me so i dont have a real computer waaaaaa.

but its still the best day ever because elden is finally getting the potty thing :)
love my boy Elden and i miss you Dan and Kaity

No comments: