Monday, December 10, 2007

Well, I've been wrapped up in Christmas cheer lately... (ha ha) making cards, cookies and all that random stuff! well...

I have been stalking http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/... I LOVE what he brings to the table, I was obsessed with his distress inks, now I know ill be obsessed with this new Grunge board... If you havent checked out his blog yet, I'm sure its a keeper, and hes doing a "12 tags of Christmas" run, with techniques and prizes, fun for all!

Elden is at daycare right now, so Its cookie day here at my house... making MANY cookies for my girls at Buns tomorow... I hope they like chocolate dipped ginger snaps... sooo yummy, and spicy and smelling like Christmas!

If i actually get the chance, ill take pictures of all these cards ive made... having fun, but totally realized AFTER that my pictures this year are NOT landscape, they are portrait... and i made the cards landscape... meaning, the pictures are up and down and the cards are left to right... Martha would not be happy... but who knows! maaaaaaaaybe ill just redo them? sure! ah well...

happy holidays all you politically correct people!
Merry Christmas to the rest ;)

-Lisa

No comments: