Saturday, December 01, 2007

New Header

Eh... i got bored of the old header and my old photo.... so there is me a la Halloween :) Any excuse to dress up, I always say....

So today I am organizing my scrapbooking stuff.... I have a lot of shit man! I really need to print out some more pictures, I got bored of the old ones, and ever since getting my new camera, I love the new ones better....

I like to organize... but i don't really do it ever, cause it reminds me of cleaning, which i do NOT like doing... however if i buy say.... smarties or gummy bears, I'll compulsively put them in their own little colour groups... not that I'm a gummy bear Nazi or anything, they just look pretty when they are all colour co-ordinated... and it makes it easier to give the green and yellow ones away...

Well I hope that i will remember to update this a little more...

Right now, Elden is having a few problems in school... he likes to be the center of attention. Dan and I heard a term that i forget now, but it was reminiscent of "god complex" where he thinks everything should be about him, all the time. I am very much to blame for this I'm sure. I baby him, he's my boy, my first born... and for 4 years all we had was each other... I depended on him for comfort and love and cuddles, and its so hard to give that up, hes in school, i cant just hug him when i want! But I'm working on it! Dan hates that I let him crawl into bed with me to cuddle...

I'm so proud of the accomplishments hes made, getting into routines and going to daycare. He's even slowly overcoming his fear of the dark!

Dan is still in the United States... Immigration has been put on hold so we can get custody of Kaitlin. We'd need to redo all the papers anyways if we sent them out without having custody of her... I miss them both when I'm not with them :( Kaitlin is so smart and beautiful and I just want the best for her, and I know that's here in Canada with us... So I will sacrifice a few months of the Immigration process to have the best for our girl. I know in the end when we are all together ill be thankful I waited for her.

until next time....

No comments: