Friday, January 25, 2008

Obsessed!!!!


We have a new member of our family now! His name is Sammy and he's Eldens new webkinz pet! isn't it cuuuuuuute? Its soft and cuddly and he brought it in today for show and tell. It was "S" day, so we put some spiderman socks on Sammy for extra "s" ness and off they went! I absolutely adore this website, there is NO violence... no worries that hes gonna click on some link to go somewhere weird... it had trivia and math and memory games! Even I love to play it! we're in the process of making Sammy his house and im logging on every day to make Sammy the kinz cash to support my dicekinz habit... He was brought to us by way of gift from my Aunt Molly. so THANKS AUNT MOLLY! we love it so much!
So today Elden had a great day at school, there was nothing in his book that said he hurt anyone, he listened... PHEW great news! We are all very proud of him for pulling it together today, the last few days were a trial :)
more good new, i got some child support today YAY! Its all going to the bank until SOMEONE calls me back for a job! Ive applied everywhere I can think of that i can actually do! Bakeries, craft stores, scrap stores... If anyone has any leads on places looking for people dont be afraid to tell me! I have been looking for awhile and I only have a month until my subsidy runs out... gah?
TGIF m'loves!
-Lisa

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, yeah, i am a huge fan of webkinz.
That new elephant is very cute! My very first webkinz was a lil kinz elephant.

Jennifer said...

My kids have webkinz and I loved it so much I bought my own. A pink pig named Petey. And your right, the site is great for little kids.