Friday, March 16, 2007

Owww

It's 5 am, and i can't sleep.... i have the worst earache, most likely self inflicted, and i hurt! I have this stupid habit, my ear always feel "full" or dirty and i stick q-tips in there to clean em out, always to no avail, so dunno why i do it. I possibly hit something and now i cant sleep.... The tylenol took the headache away, but they earache remains....

I hope i dont have an infection, i hate the treatments for that, they usually make it worse for me, then ill have to take harder pain medication cause it hurts more... Right now im waiting on 6:30 so i can take another couple of tylenol and hopefully get a little sleep...

It was Eldens Birthday yesterday, yay! my little man is 4! and tonight we went out to lonestar to eat, and i made the waitstaff sing him happy birthday, Elden LOVED it... everytime they said his name the smile on his face just made me bust out! hes such a cutie, i love him soooo much!
Im gonna figure out how to upload movies to youtube or something and ill link it here. its too cute.


And today was Kims birthday! Did'nt actually do anything yet, but shes comin to Eldens party on Sunday...We worked out yesterday, i was having a weakling day, i just felt like i should be lifting more and i couldnt! :( but my body had been telling me lately "you doing something wrong there...." cause im getting headaches and ear aches and dizzy and hungry when i shouldnt be hungry... all whacked... hopefully i see some pounds dropping eventually... I still look distended... i dont think id car if i was a 14 waist, i just dont wanna look constantly pregnant...

Well damn that only killed like 10 minutes... Tylenol i need you!!!!

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

yes, please do the video's on you tube, I would love to see him :)