Friday, March 02, 2007

The pictures are back!











Oh i am so lucky that idiot at MDG WEST didnt know what the hell he was talking about!




MDG EAST however are my new favorite friends, they just replaced my video card and my power supply and voila! there are all my lovely pictures! heres a few i know i couldnt live without.....
my wedding pictures, inside the chaple the lighting sucked and gah i look horridly fat, probably because i was trying to look thinner, silly me...
anyways, i have so many pictures back, im so happy!
Elden has been sick for the last week, the poor guy is leaking like a faucet and has a really high temp that peaked at about 103.2... he hates medicine and usually ends up gagging on it or throwing it up... I hate it when my poor baby is sick. hes sleeping rather good right now, i think cause i actually got the benelyn into him, but im watching him close cause there was a case of RSV at my work, so im just worried.... I hope he gets better soon....
Brighter note, it was my Step daughters Birthday yesterday YAY KAITI! 11 years old, she so big and so mature for her age, love it! we had a great time, i wish we could do birthdays every day!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa, I'm so happy you were able to recover your photos. What a relief that must have been. I think you looked great in them.

Jennifer said...

Thankfully you were able to get them back. A few weeks ago my computer died. I lost some stuff but not alot. Thankfully I had backed the stuff up because I figured it was going to die soon.

And I agree with Kim...you look great in the pics :)