Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ewwww check that out! I have an eye infection (thanks DAD) and its all oozy and itchy and feels like i have sand in my eye! waaa :)

Today (even with the weird eye) a guy hit on me in the supermarket and dropped his potaoes... i was flattered :) i think he was like 20 years older than me, but it was sooo cute... I don't get hit on very often.
*cue music*
I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

Eldens with his Dad today and yesterday, not sure if they are comin back tomorow or not, but i miss my cuddlebug chikaboo. Im in a really artsy mood. Scrapbooking, painting, drawing, altering I just wanna do something! but its 2 am and i have wasted the day grocery shopping...

Today i ate radish sprouts, they taste yummy, much like i imagine grass tastes like to cows and stuff... kinda like a bunch of the celery strings all at once, but yummy and not annoying... just my thoughts today hee hee :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Radish sprouts...never heard of them. But I love sprouts so I'm sure I'd love them.